Monday, July 12, 2010

Update - Week 5

I am about to post my Conference Call Hub Page (just got to go back and edit it). After wards I will rewrite it and post the hopefully improved version here at Conference Solutions. I will then continue writing support articles for both of these main articles in order to gain front page ranking. I am continuing to receive traffic for long tail keywords and am now registering backlinks under Hub Page's stat monitoring system. I'm planning on getting out 10 support articles this week which should significantly boost my ranking as my pages continue to age. I've been distracted with another project that had a huge potential over the past couple weeks but now that it looks like it will fall through I will be back to focusing on this case study.

No comments:

Post a Comment